Today we are going to bake this fun panda cupcakes :-) Don't be afraid, they just look this complicated but in the end it's easy to decorate them.
First you are baking the cupcakes. I decided for chocolate cupcakes but any other kind is working good as well. While the cupcakes are cooling you can already create a white frosting. I used cream cheese frosting because it tasts good with shredded coconut. It doesn't have to be to stiff to work for the pandas.
For decorating the pandas you need the following ingrediants:
-black* and white icing*
1. Pipe the cream cheese frosting onto the cupcakes.
2. Dunk them into shredded coconut.
3. Swirl the cupcake in the coconut shreds till it's evenly coated.
4. Now assemble the chocolate morsels. Place two with the bottom up as the eyes and one rotated 90° as the nose. Two more have to be stuck into the upper corners as the ears.
5. Pipe white icing onto the eyes.
6. Add the pupils and the mouth with the black icing and finished is your panda cupcake.
If you like the pandas you will also love the beavers :-)
Affiliate links/advertising links/advertisements:
The links marked with an asterisk (*) are so-called affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase via this link, I will receive a commission from the respective online shop. For you, the price does not change and I only recommend items that I have used myself and found to be good. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Write a comment